WELCOME TO WHITE WILLOW FAMILY & COSMETIC DENTISTRY
INVISALIGN FOR SCARBOROUGH, ON
If you’re an adult who’s still struggling with a crooked smile, it can often feel like it’s too late to undergo the treatment you need. After all, while traditional braces are always available, the last thing you probably want is to spend years wearing a mouthful of metal that makes you feel like you’re back in grade school. Here at White Willow Family & Cosmetic Dentistry, we’re happy to offer an alternative – Invisalign. This sophisticated orthodontic option offers patients beautiful, aesthetic changes to their look while allowing them to maintain their self-confidence in the process.
How Does Invisalign Work?
Invisalign treatment consists of a set of clear, customized aligners that are created from impressions of your unique smile. Each of these aligners represents a different step in the position of your teeth as they move into their ideal alignment. All you have to do is wear each one for a predetermined period of time before switching to the next in the set. Additionally, you’ll attend brief check-ups every six weeks with Dr. Samantha Amaro so that she can check your progress. Before you know it, you’ll be enjoying the straight smile you’ve always dreamed of!
Benefits of choosing Invisalign include:
- Like the name implies, your aligners will be virtually unnoticeable by those around you. Instead, they’ll only see the beautiful results that follow.
- There are no painful metal wires or uncomfortable brackets to worry about – only comfortable plastic that’s been custom designed to fit your smile.
- The aligners are easily removable, meaning that you can eat whatever you like throughout treatment and practice your normal oral hygiene routine.
- Do you have a big event coming up? It’s perfectly fine to take out your aligner for a little while and enjoy yourself to the fullest. Just make sure to slide it back in when you’re finished!
- Invisalign treatment is usually complete in 9-18 months, which is an improvement over the two or more years traditional braces can require.
Schedule Your Invisalign Consultation
Here in Scarborough, Ontario, we can’t wait to help you achieve the aesthetically pleasing look you’ve always wanted through our skilled, comfortable care. Contact Invisalign dentist, Dr. Amaro, today to schedule a consultation! Our office has free parking available, as well as convenient transit options nearby.a